Convertible driving without being outside- Badsworth Landaulette
The stunning 1930’s Style vehicle is perfect for all weddings come rain or shine. The Landaulette refers to the convertible back third of the car. By keeping the windows closed but with the roof down, you will enjoy outside driving experience without the problems of the breeze blowing the brides hair or vale around. After all, a bride needs to look perfect. ‘Jordy’ as she is named stands at just under six foot tall with excellent leg room to accommodate all Bridal Dresses and enabling easy entry and exit.
Have a look at the Photos and see for yourself.
- 1930 Style finished in soft Ivory with Black running boards, arches and roof
- Sumptuous deep blue leather interior
- Rear leg room is extra large helping keep a crease free dress
- Head room is very high allowing a bride to semi stand in the back to exit easily and a sense of space for the tallest of grooms
- Seats up to three in the rear (two adults and one child is most comfortable but Three adults can be accommodated)
- Seats one passenger in the front with the Chauffeur
- Brightwork is Chrome (lights, bumpers and fittings)
- White wall tyres give that extra 1930 feel
- Klaxon horn, just to make sure they hear us arrive
- Landaulette fold down roof, enables draft free driving from venues
- Rear luggage box can accommodate small bags and my sandwiches
- Comes Complete with our RED CARPET SERVICE